Sunday, March 4, 2007

Reservations are Made!!

John and Christie purchased their tickets for their trip in October. They will be arriving in the States on October 3rd (will give them 4 days to catch up before our vacation). They have to go back on the 20th (we won't discuss that part!).

John, please remind me to tell you about the canoe trip and how brave Aunt Deb was when Aunt Jackie was speeding towards us. I was very impressed that Aunt Jackie could make a canoe go as fast as a power boat. I was even more impressed that Aunt Deb's lips could reach around the side of her head, yell, and she never once turned her head. At one point I saw her eye move to the side of her head and I thought I was sharing my canoe with a hammerhead shark.

1 comment:

Alabama 4 said...

Hurrah! We can't wait! The kids are already talking about going back and lamenting that it won't be until October. Once I told them about John and Christie coming in, they were thrilled.
PS About that canoe trip, just wait until you hear both sides of the story!!