Sunday, December 17, 2006

Frosty

It wouldn't be Christmas without Frosty in the front yard. I remember when John and I bought this about three years ago. He really thought it was funny since I really hate to watch Frosty the Snowman. Every time Frosty melts in the greenhouse and the little girl starts to cry, I really start crying. Yes, I know the door will open and cold air will swirl in and make Frosty whole again, but I really do get upset. Just like I knew Lassie would survive and be back next Saturday night--I still cried when she got hurt. It's hard to be me!!!!

2 comments:

Alabama 4 said...

Did you win the neighborhood best decorated yard this year?

Ahoy Malloy said...

I am still batting zero; but, there is a house at the end of the main street that did a fantastic job... They really deserve it..