Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006....


Mom, dad and I got to talk to John and Christie this morning which was a great way to start Christmas Day. Had a really nice day in Santee and ate dinner with mom and dad and their friends, the Fields... THEN, Deb called. That is all I have to say except I also got to talk with my beautiful niece, Jenn.
John, if you are reading this, Happy Birthday and I can't believe you are 24 years old!!! I miss you more than you know and I love you very much!!
Remember to send me the dates for your 2007 trip.

2 comments:

johnandchristie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alabama 4 said...

This is a great picture of Mom and Dad!! I would love to have a copy of my own to put in a frame since Mom usually hides from the camera. Can you send it to me email?